Thursday, July 9, 2009

Re: Missed Connections

This was sent to me by Laura...ironically this is a Missed Connection from Philadelphia.

I guess this is what happens when a Missed Connection goes horribly wrong....

http://dontevenreply.com/view.php?post=20
(this is the link but I cut and copied the text as well)

Original ad:
i saw you outside market east station. you were getting into a red ford truck. i was wearing a yellow shirt and had dirty blonde hair. our eyes met and we smiled. i hope you find me so we can meet up :)
From Mike Anderson to *********@***********.org

That was me. I don't know why you thought we had a moment. I was smiling because of how disgustingly fat you were. I was trying to hold back laughter as I got into my truck. When I got in I just fucking lost it. Dirty blonde hair? Try dirty, grease-soaked hair.

From Chelsea ******** to Me

FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment